Transportation & Security
The staff in our Transportation and Security Department are dedicated to the safety and well-being of our students. All drivers are First Aid and CPR certified and regularly attend safety training sessions. Each driver also participates in physical exams and drug testing as required by the Arizona Department of Administration.
"Be Cool" and Follow the Rules
Riding the bus is a privilege that we take seriously at Ganado USD. Please review the bus rules with your child regularly.
- Follow all directions given by the bus driver.
- Be on time at the bus stop.
- Keep the bus clean.
- Keep your voice at a normal, inside tone.
- Stay in your seat.
- No tobacco, weapons, or drugs.
- Keep all objects secure and inside the bus (no throwing objects on or off the bus).
- Keep arms and head inside the bus.
- Students may not change buses without a pass.
- Take care of school property.
Dennis Dedman, Transportation Supervisor
Evelyn Kinlecheenie, Secretary
Phone: (928) 755.1130
Fax: (928) 755.1132